The compassionate Pediatricians and staff at Candlewood Pediatrics do whatever it takes for every office visit to be a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available online, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff.
Our vision is to provide compassionate, comprehensive medical care to children of all ages (birth to 21 years) while maintaining a warm, friendly, service oriented environment for the whole family We look forward to meeting you.
What to expect on your first visit?
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
To make your initial registration go smoothly and to assist our medical staff in providing with the care your child needs, please bring the following with you for your first visit:
- Your insurance card (please bring your card for every office visit)
- Personal identification (driver’s license is fine)
- Child’s medical history information or (preferably) completed new patient forms
- Copies of your child’s medical records from other physician(s) and/or hospital visit(s) if you have them
- A list of all medications your child is currently taking, including prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins & supplements. (You may bring the containers with you instead of a list, if you wish.)